Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a complex health condition, a hormonal disorder that is particularly common in women of reproductive age. It causes an increase in male hormone (Androgen) in the female body. PCOS can either be genetic or caused by environmental factors. The hormonal disorder leads to:
- Obesity or massive weight gain
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Ovarian cysts (on either of the two or both sides)
- Acne and facial hair growth
- Problems in conceiving a child
Most women are always on the lookout for how to cure PCOS permanently. If you have PCOS, I am sure by now you already know PCOS is treatable with healthy diets, exercises, yoga, and natural remedies.
In this article, we will be sharing with you some effective steps to cure PCOS naturally. keep reading.
Things to note about PCOS if you want to naturally cure it
- Weight loss
- Healthy diet
- Sugar level
- Reduce stress and stay positive
Steps to cure PCOS
1) Make a diet plan
A well-balanced diet is one of the most effective natural remedies for PCOS. Avoid certain food and eat more of the food that will lower blood sugar and increase good bacteria in the digestive system.
Foods That you must eat
- Healthy carbs like whole grains, legumes, flax seeds, sweet potatoes, nuts, etc.
- Boost your daily fiber intake by adding broccoli, beans, spinach, berries, etc.
- Strictly follow a high-protein diet plan. You can try Greek yogurt and sesame seeds too.
- Replace unhealthy fat with coconut or olive oil.
- Consume antioxidants by eating a lot of fruits like avocados and dry fruits.
List of Things You Must Not Eat
- Do not eat processed sugar in any form or fast foods. You must steer away from your sweet-tooth cravings and say no to candies, brownies, cake, etc.
- Cut down your consumption of red meat.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke.
2) Lose Weight
One of the major side effects of PCOS is obesity that why weight loss is necessary as part of the natural treatment. You can achieve weight loss by including fruits and vegetables in your diets and drinking a lot of water. Regular exercises will also help you to control your weight. If you are able to achieve a healthy weight, it will greatly improve your health.
3) Maintain sleep hygiene
This when you adopt the early to bed, early to rise mantra. Ensure you have at least 6–8 hours of sleep every day. Lack of sleep will increase cortisol hormones which will increase sugar in the bloodstream. It is very important to adhere to strict bedtime routine as part of the natural treatment for PCOS
4) Regular exercises
Engage in regular and moderate exercise for at least 3 days a week. This will help manage your weight, keep fit and healthy as well.
Whether you feel you may not be able to carry out everything listed here, or you can not consume food listed or you feel the steps may take time for positive changes to occur, It is advisable to get an organic remedy. That way you will still be treating PCOS in a natural way. A highly recommended remedy is our PCOS Natural Treatment Pack.
PCOS is just a hormonal disorder that will not do too much harm as long as you stick to a healthy lifestyle. The effects of PCOS can be controlled with PCOS Natural Treatment Pack
- Trying to Get Pregnant with PCOS? – What You Should Do
- Top Nigerian Smoothie for PCOS
- 5 Nigerian Herbs to Clear PCOS and Boost Fertility
- Which Fruit is best for PCOS? – Top Nearby Nigerian Fruits
- Improve Your Egg Quality with PCOS – Do This 3 Things
- How to get pregnant with PCOS naturally as a Nigerian
- How to Prepare Fertility Smoothies for PCOS
Kindly click the share button below for others to benefit