Garlic has been considered one of the most popular spice. it has been known since ancient times for the numerous benefit to human health. garlic is generally used to spice different kinds of dishes. in addition to this, it has been used in medicine. You can fight different diseases using Garlic. keep reading as we explain those good the herb can do to your body.
What does garlic do to the body?
Garlic consists of:
- nitrogenous substances,
- phosphoric acids
- vitamin C, D, B
- phytoncides, and essential oils.
As a result of its rich and treatable structure, garlic is able to lower blood pressure, inhibit cancer, heal wounds, and also have antimicrobial, antitoxic, and anthelmintic effects. its selenium content makes it antioxidant too.
Benefits of garlic to men
Both young and older men can use and benefit from garlic equally, below are its benefits to men:
- Garlic helps to increase your sexual desire and blood flow to your organ preparing you for intimacy.
- It activates potency, increasing the volume and quality of male fluid.
- It stimulates blood circulation and activates metabolism.
- it helps to reduce the manifestation of prostatitis.
- Garlic stimulates testosterone production that increases potency and helps in the process of building muscular tissue.
Generally, garlic is an immunity booster and a hindrance to the growth of harmful microbes.
How to improve potency and prevent prostatitis with garlic
Get 3-5 cloves of garlic, chop them and add them to your favorite dishes. this is the easiest method.
you can make a home remedy from:
- 100g of powdered rosehips
- 100g boiled garlic
- powdered hazelnut and walnut kernels
- mix them all in a container of honey(1kg). take 1tbsp of this mixture two times daily after meals.
See Also: Uncommon uses of garlic
Benefits of garlic to women
- It prevents the growth and development of cancer in the chest or uterus.
- Garlic contains folic acid which is very helps in the development of the fetus.
- It prevents the occurrence of osteoarthritis in women.
Garlic can help you reduces weight
The following characteristics of garlic that helps in weight loss have already been recorded and proven by scientists who were interested in the benefit of garlic for weight loss:
- Garlic keeps blood sugar at normal levels, the jumps of which cause bouts of hunger and activate hormones. it assists to preserve the storage of fat.
- Garlic helps to establish healthy blood flow and lymphatic drainage. The fluid does not linger and does not create extra pounds.
- Garlic promotes healthy metabolism in the body to fight “bad” cholesterol and absorb “good.” ones
- Garlic possesses an antifungal effect that fights against Candida fungi, which is partly a cause of weight gain and diabetes.
- Excessive weight is a result of impaired adrenaline production. garlic helps to restore this process and suppress the production of cortisol that destroys muscle proteins.
Garlic has many beneficial properties that you need to add to the variety of dishes on a daily basis. Good as garlic is, it also has some contradiction that requires you to avoid them. you may consult your doctor before including it in your diet.