In our previous articles, we’ve been able to extensively explain all there is to know about urinary tract infections. the food to eat and avoid, ways to prevent them, Nigerian herbs that can help get rid of them and so on. Now, we want to look at how you can make a smoothie that will help get rid of UTI using ingredient that can be found in Nigerian supermarket.
You may find it stressful to actually consume the foods one after the other in a day and that is why a smoothie is a very good idea. By the end of this article, you should be able to prepare a yummy, healthy and medicinal smoothie. lets dive in!
First Nigerian Smoothie for UTI
you will be needing the following recipes:
- Cranberry juice (no sugar)
- Half cup of blueberries
- medium orange
- half cup of probiotic yogurt
- one teaspoon of cinnamon
- one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Wash all ingredient and combine into a blender
- Add the cranberry juice
- Blend together until smooth and consistent.
- Serve and drink
- Repeat steps until symptoms of UTI completely disappears.
Cranberry and blueberries contains Flavanols which is known to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the Urinary tract. cinnamon and apple cider vinegar have antibacterial properties. Probiotics can help combat UTI and they help restore healthy microbe loss through antibiotics. The smoothie will help to prevent UTI and attenuate symptoms as well.
Second Nigerian smoothie for UTI
The ingredient here is quiet many compare to the first one. This smoothie will also perform the function of detoxification of the body system and it will also reflect on your skin as well. if you are looking forward to a glowing skin, this will really help
below are what you need:
- Orange juice
- shred of cabbages
- 5 basil leaves
- diced apple
- one-inch root of ginger
- one banana
- two tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- Pour water and orange into the blender, add spinach and blend just to squash the vegetable
- Add all other ingredient into the blender
- Blend until it’s smooth and consistent.
- serve a cup and keep the remain in the refrigerator
- you can take this twice a day or once as breakfast.
Third Nigerian smoothie for UTI
This is the easiest of all. the smoothie will keep bacteria at bay and prevent you from getting UTI
1 cup of filtered water
1 ripe banana
2 cups of fresh cranberries
Blend all ingredient together until its smooth, serve and enjoy!
Fourth Nigerian Smoothie for UTI
This smoothie is also very effective in maintaining the urinary health. below are ingredient you will be needing
- 1 peach
- 1 apple
- ½ avocado
- 3-4 large kale leaves
- a few mint leaves
- 1 ½ cups water (or cooled nettle tea)
- 4 ice cubes
Blend up all ingredient until smooth.
Symptoms of UTI tends to worsen if left untreated and may even spread up to cause infection in the upper part of the Urinary tract. If you suspect UTI and experiencing the symptoms like burning sensation and incontinence, frequent urination, urgency to urinate, etc. then it’s high time to get a solution. You may want to consider a natural solution to get rid of the Urinary tract permanently.
- Everything About Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- 5 Reasons Why Your UTIs keeps coming Back
- Urinary Tract Infection: 6 Ways to Get Rid of it Without Antibiotic
- Dos and Don’ts For Urinary Tract Infection Patient