One of the most common sexual health problems in men today is premature ejaculation. This occurs when a man ejaculates too quickly during intercourse and it affects as many as nearly 30% of men. When a man ejaculates faster than the normal ejaculation duration which on average is five and a half minutes, then there is a need to seek various tactics to improve it. Read on to learn more!
What are the causes of premature ejaculation?
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known but it has been attributed to some physical or psychological factors. It can also be caused by an underlying medical condition that influences the nervous system and reproductive organs.
Also, Alcohol, drugs, low level of testosterone, and some forms of medication can affect the ability of a man to ejaculate. so is indulging in infrequent sex or rushed masturbation which trains the body to ejaculate quickly.
There are some cases too where a person may experience premature ejaculation if he is stressed about losing an erection, due to anxiety or relationship issues, and feeling of guilt or shame associated with sexual activity.
Food that can help you curb premature ejaculation
- ginger and honey
- green onion
- dark chocolate
Dealing with premature ejaculation? then you need to avoid:
- Sugar and starchy food
- Smoking and drinking
- Junk Food
- Stress and depression.
How to overcome premature ejaculation
There are several treatment options available to alleviate premature ejaculation such as the premature ejaculation natural treatment pack which a natural remedy. you can overcome premature ejaculation naturally with the organic pack and the practice of some forms of behavioral techniques has been found very effective in getting rid of premature ejaculation. the following will help:
1) pelvic floor exercises
The pelvic muscles are supportive muscle between the leg and strengthening it will give you greater control over the ejaculation process
How to do it?
- Squeeze and also lift up muscles in the region and then relax them completely.
- Hold the squeeze for around 10 seconds and later rest for 4 seconds.
- Repeat this process around 10 times. Then perform the quick flicks.
This can be done for a few minutes either in the sitting or standing position.
2) Squeeze technique: This technique requires you to inform your partner to apply a firm squeeze towards the head of the penis for about 15 to 20 minutes. The Thumb should be placed on the under region known as the frenulum while two forefingers are wrapped around the penis area under the head. this technique will inhibit the ejaculatory reflex and helps you lose to keep a longer erection.
3) Stop and Start Technique: requires a man to stop stimulation before reaching the orgasm in order to reduce the level of arousal before he starts up again. There are a number of steps and stimulation techniques that are required to be practiced. The therapy takes between four to twelve weeks after which he can restore normal sexual functioning.
The use of condoms can help reduce the sensitivity of the penis and will also delay the ejaculation process due to the numbing agent made up of thick latex in the condom.
5) Natural remedy
Additional treatment for premature includes organic solution like the premature ejaculation treatment pack. If you experience erectile dysfunction, treating it will also cure premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is undeniably a common condition but it is treatable. The simple techniques listed here have helped 95% of men recover from premature ejaculation.